Sunday, February 12, 2017

NEW YEAR, NEW ALBUM

It's been another six months and it's time for another title page and another album. I'll continue with a 9x12 format and I'll keep my former guidelines for Project Life as well. You can find out what they are i9n my Pocket Page design class for Big Picture Classes. The class has tons of inspiration when it comes to designing your pocket pages throughout the year. I'll be talking about seven different design principles and I also give several examples of each. 

If you are looking for a fresh perspective this year there is also my brand new Joint Effort class that introduces you to new ideas on how to bring family and friends into your memory keeping.

I'm in love with the newest 4x6 templates edition from Paislee Press and I've used it throughout my January pages. I love that it combines two 3x4 templates into one 4x6. So versatile!

I used the washi strips in the Roman Holiday DK from Studio Calico to tie the two 4x6 cards in our title page together.



Are doing the 2017 Reading Challenge? I've read two books so far this year. I highly recommend "Entry Island" by Peter May as your book set in to different time periods. It's a Canadian murder mystery that ties back to the deportations of 19th century Scotland. Interesting AND thrilling! If you'd like to follow me through the challenge this year you can revisit my blog or follow my Pinterest board for the 2017 Reading Challenge.


 Dante adores his little baby cousin!


This is my second book read in January. It's by Swedish novelist John Ajvide Lindqvist. It's a collection of classic horror stories that's appeared in Brittish and American anthologies. Many of the stories are in production for TV and movies this year. Looking forwards to seeing them on the screen!




Now onto documenting the month of February!

/Magdalena


2 comments: