Saturday, August 27, 2016

KELLIE STAMPS AUGUST REVEAL

This month Kellie Stamps is releasing a birthday stamp and it's AWESOME! You can buy it in digital form or as a clear stamp. And can I just add that I love the Wayne's World wink!

My daughter turned seven in August so this stamp set for perfect to use for my traditional birthday interview project. I also wrote a bit about her day.




I found this pin to inspire my layout design. It gave the layout great movement together with the photos of her trying out her brand new roller blades.

Here is the birthday interview translated into English:

My favorite colur: blue, purple and pink
My favorite toy: my crafty stuff
My favorite TV-show: Ben 10
My favorite movie: Frozen
My favorite animal: ladybug
My favorite game: Twister
My favorite game to play outside: running with my friends
My best friends are: Smilla, Thea, Rosaline, Sally and Isabel
My favorite thing to do: sports such as gymnastics and dancing
My favorite holiday: Halloween
My favorite food: sushi
My favorite candy: anything jelly
My favorite drink: soda
My favorite breakfast: pancakes
My favorite school subject: maths
When I grow up I want to be: someone who makes things like furniture

Happy birthday Nea!

/Magdalena

1 comment:

  1. Really, really cute. I love this interview style. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete