Sunday, May 1, 2016

DOCUMENTING YOUR READING

This year I've taken the time to read more books than I did last year. I like to document the books I read with short reviews included in my project life album. I also document our children's reading progress, which I'm sure they'll appreciate as adults.

All reading related digital brushes in these pages come from the digital Book Nerd set by Kellie Stamps.The "bookworm" plastic word is from a Studio Calico addon from last year. I had SO much trouble attaching it! I tried gluing it on three times. The third time I put a weight on top and it actually stuck to the page protector, but instead the "bo" broke off as I turned the page. Gah! I just gave up, ripped the rest of the word off and used my tape roller to attach it. So annoying people! Plastic words do not belong on the outside of page protectors...

Tomorrow I'll be sharing more of my April PL pages!

/Magdalena

6 comments:

  1. Looks terrific and what a neat thing for your kids to look back on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! I am reading more this year too and I love it! I have never tried attaching an acrylic word to a page protector and now I never will ;). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete