Monday, May 2, 2016

APRIL PL AND A SNEAK

I've started in on my April pages for our Project Life album. Last month I managed to put together twelve (12!)pages, but April won't be nearly as many. I've only been able to share one of those pages, yesterday on my blog, because the rest of them I made for my upcoming "Pocket Page Design" class for Big Picture Classes. I had so much fun design the pages and the class, and I learnt a lot myself. I really hope you will check out my class when it arrives! I have no definite date yet, but I'll let you know as soon as I have.




If you'd like to make a set of donut coasters for yourself check out this pin.



And here is a sneak of Kellie Stamps May digital stamp release. I will be posting the full project on May 5th, which is also the release date for the new sets.

/Magdalena


No comments:

Post a Comment