Tuesday, February 23, 2016

VALENTINES DAY

I hope you had a lovely Valentines Day or, as we call it in Sweden, All Heart's Day. Our daughter had already decided she wanted a teddy bear this day, so ofcourse that is what she got. She wanted to come along with me shopping for gifts for the rest of the family, but she had injured her leg so unfortunately she wasn't able to go.The teddy bear she got cheered her up though. I got us each a lottery ticket, but as it turns out love does not win you any money. 



I had some diecuts left from a Studio Calico kit from last summer. They were sized for 3x3 pockets so I decided to give my first ever 3x3 pocket page a shot. I found it a little difficult to put it all together, but it turned out okay. The xoxo circle and the digital brushes are all int the Studio Calico digitalshop for the remainder of February so hurry to get them if you like them. The digi brushes was a favorite for me. I'll get much use out of those.

/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment