Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2015 READING CHALLENGE SUMMARY FOR PL

I really enjoyed taking part in the 2015 Reading Challenge last year, and I wanted to document the books I read. If you want to learn more about the challenge click on the 2015 Reading Challenge link above, or visit my Pinterest boards. Link to the right!

I googled covers for the the books I read, and printed out photos for each book. I haven't written a review for every book, but instead written more about the kind of books I read and my most and least favorite.


The format is 9x12, but for the last page I cut a 9x3 strip from a full size all 3x4 pockets page protector.You see the page folded out below, and in the photo below that the last page is folded in, to reveal the back side of the cards. I only had one of those Book Review PL cards, so I scanned it in black and white and reprinted the image.


The top middle card here is a bonus card that Brandi Kincaid Thompson sent me, when I ordered a portrait doodle from her Etsy shop last summer. Love it!


Keep reading!

/Magdalena

11 comments:

  1. Great job documenting your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! I have all my supplies gathered and just need to jump in and start. I read 100 books and plan to make a 6x8 Snap album about it. So hard to start, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Impressive! I'd love to see your album when it's done.

      Delete
  3. I was going to do this same kind of thing, I just need to go through my past year on my library card and see what I actually read, because I can only think of a handful off the top of my head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would not have remembered if I hadn't used my Pinterest board to document during the year.

      Delete
  4. This is a awesome idea! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. great documentation! i definitely want to read more this year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh such a great idea! I have really fallen off my reading and want to pick it up a bit. This is just the kind of kick I need to get me started. I am reading a book now that I can't get into but I can't start another one until I finish it. Sigh. TFS this inspiration and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete