Sunday, December 27, 2015

DECEMBER DAILY PART 4

I'm all but done. Just Christmas Eve left to do. I will end my December Daily on the 24th since that is the day we celebrate Christmas here in Sweden. Today I'm sharing days 15 to 23.

For day 15 I went with a photo of one of our Christmas presents. The "So Very Merry" is from Studio Calico and is stamped on the dag. I took the photo before I signed the tag, so that I could add my journaling digitally. On day 16 are the liquorice toffees I make every year. The recipe, in Swedish, can be found here.


On the 17th I took our boy to the dentist. All embellishments here are from Ali Edwards' Cheer story kit.


For day 18 I put the number and journaling on a sheet of vellum. The "Be Merry" is from Kellie Stamps Grinch Moment digi brush set. I told the story of this electric chandelier or whatever you'd call it. My mother bought it with her first pay check in 1956. She was 13 years old and working extra at a local bakery. We still put it up for Christmas every year.


This one is selfexplanatory. :) I'm sure there are many a Star Wars page in the December Dailys of 2015.


On the night of the 20th we had an aurora borrealis over Uppsala. I wasn't up at that time though, so I borrowed this photo from a local photographer named Johannes Rousseau. He's taken so many beautiful pictures of our town. Go take a look!


Last day of schoolfor the kids, and for me of course. Being a teacher has it's perks. This is my ugly Christmas sweater for the year. Love it! I had some fun with the Magic digi brush set by Kellie Stamps, combining it with some old Studio Calico brushes in red.


And the last two pages for this post. Day 22 is another favorite Christmas candy of mine, homemade peanut butter cups. I have shared this recipe before along side a few other favorites of mine, in this post. On the 23rd we went grocery shopping, among other things.

Stay tunes for my last December Daily post - Christmas Eve.

/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment