Friday, September 25, 2015

RANDOM PHOTOS - ONE PAGE

I'm sure we all have those photos where we only had time to take one picture or we took a bunch but only one of them turned out good. And we want to use those photos, how do we add them to one page and make it cohesive?

Most of my PL pages have a theme like a birthday, first day of school, spending the day in town etc. And then at the end of the month I'm stuck with a bunch of random photos that doesn't really go anywhere. Often the chronology of those photos don't matter, it's just a random photo of something that happened that month.If I take a picture of the books on my nightstand to document what I'm reading at the moment who cares what exact date it was? 

If there isn't enough photos to fill a page I print out pictures of TV-shows I'm watching, the kid's favorite book at the moment, the musioc I'm listening to etc. Here are my random pages for the month of August:




What about you? How do you use your random photos?

/Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you've compiled your random photos, they look very cohesive and it'll be fun to look back at these little moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your random photo spread! When I did Project life, that's what it was all about... as I rarely had themes and events :-)

    Thanks for the visit!! xo

    ReplyDelete