Tuesday, July 28, 2015

PL JUNE ROUNDUP

How is your summer? This year Swedish summer has been rain, rain and some more rain. I don't even remember a summer with this little sun. I'm so glad we had that week in Spain to fill up on vitamin D. 

Allthough I have to admit I don't mind the rain that much, because it takes away the stress to get out and to things. Instead I get to be home and work on my Project Life album. 

I've finished up my June pages which turned out to be eight in all. I won't be sharing the first three because there are so many photos of non-family members, but here are the remaining five. 


This spread is a mix of a whole bunch of old Studio Calico PL kits. I never got around to using the JAN wood veneer in January, but I found a use for it by cutting off the N to make it say yes in Swedish. I've used these 3x4 photo templates by Paislee Press a whole lot.




I also have some exciting newsfor you! On August 3rd my brand new class Creative Titles at Big Picture Classes is going up. I'm so excited! I really hope that you will enjoy it and get lots of inspiration from it. I've been taking lots and lots of classes this summer and I promise you the $9.95 monthly member fee is so worth it!


/Magdalena

1 comment: