Tuesday, May 12, 2015

MY NSD LAYOUTS

I had a lot of fun celebrating National Scrapbooking Day at the Studio Calico site. With the company of 5 yo Nea I made projects for most of the challenges both on the blog and in the forums. 

GO BOLD

LAYER

MOOD BOARD

And I can't resist sharing the layout Nea made for the Go Bold challenge. She had so much fun scrapping with me all day! Do you scrap with your children?


The rest of the projects are PL spreads. I'll be sharing them tomorrow!

/Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. These are so colorful and fun! When my son was little, he was fascinated by my supplies. Now that he's older, he will often design digital art or animation while I'm crafting. How sweet to have a little girl who loves scrapbooking with you! -Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crafting and music is something I would love to pass on to my kids!

      Delete