Friday, April 24, 2015

FIRST EVER PROCESS VIDEO

A few people have asked if I do process videos and so far the answer has been no. I've tried making them but when speaking English I just stumble over my words. Then I saw this process video by Sockergrynet and realized - hey! I don't have to talk.

Now keep in mind this is my first time making and editing a video - ever! It's badly lit, my head pops into the frame several times and it's just a video-no fancy signs or zooms or anything. I'll be working on making them better and better.

Here is the spread I made: 




I did record the making of both pages, but on the second page my head was in the frame way too much so the video only contains the maiking of the left side of the spread. Nothing was planned beforehand. I had only printed the photos. I wanted to show you my entire process of picking out which cards to use, because I often miss that part when watching process videos. So often it's all already planned out and prepared you don't actually get to see the difficult part of the process. 

So here's my video!





I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a lovely weekend friends!

/Magdalena

3 comments:

  1. I love it! It turned out great!
    Only thing I would have liked if it'd been a little closer, it was hard to see which cards you ended up picking.
    Great job for your first video.I really want to try to do one as well, but I am still struggling with the set up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I agree with you. I think lowering the camera would help to keep my head out of the frame too.

      Delete
  2. I love your video it's brilliant and the music is great! I really want to try one now!!

    ReplyDelete