Friday, April 17, 2015

CIRCLES

Nicole Reaves posted some really cool circle layouts in the Studio Calico gallery this week, and I was super inspired! I picked out a few photos from the different things we did at Easter and used the cookie cutter tool in PSE to crop them into circles. Since I was planning to use my 2" circle punch I made the photos slightly bigger than that.

I wanted to incorprate the photos into the text and considered different ways of doing this. After deciding on on a random pattern I laid the photos out on a piece of letter size cardstock. I took a picture with my phone and uploaded it to PSE. I went through the same process as when I print on my PL cards except I just printed it out on white cardstock.

I pictured a rectangle around the text and chopped off the photos that crossed the imagined lines and added some yellow patterned paper underneath all the photos.




Materials: patterned paper from the Sandlot kit, sticker from the On The Grid class kit, thickers from unknown addon kit

/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment