Monday, March 30, 2015

CIRQUE GOES DOWN

I've really enjoyed not being stressed by new scrapbook kits arriving every month. I feel that I work better when I don't feel the pressure to use up a kit before the next one comes. There's a great pleasure in seeing my stash shrink, and in knowing I'm actually using what I payed for. This year I've only ordered one kit so far. I've really loved working with Cirque, and it's quickly disappearing. Today I have three pages to share.

The first one is a lift I made of one of April Foster's CT gallery layouts.



The second is a classic grid layout. For a title I used on of the PL digi brushes from the Lisse street kit. I took a circle punch to one of the stickers from the On The Grid class and added to the middle of the photo grid.


I really liked the big black alphas, but I'm running out of vowels! Trying to be creative in using up the last of them anyway. Here's a photo and a story of our son practicing the letter G at school.


The yellow patterned paper is from the Sandlot kit, all the way back from last summer. Looking at this now I feel that it lacks a few embellishments. I'll probably add a few gold items to this later.

I hope you enjoyed the post. Happy Easter everyone!

/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment