Thursday, February 19, 2015

PL February

This February our son turns seven. Seriously, what happened?! It feels like he'll be 14 and then 21 in just a few blinks. Crazy!

Because of his birthday I've been sorting my photos for PL a little differently than other months. I wanted to keep the photos from him waking up in the morning on one page. I hope you appreciate the card Nea made for him. That's Dante dancing under a disco ball. Appearently he forgot his pants that day.


I also wanted the photos from the birthday celebration with our extended families on one page. How cute are all these cousins?! I added a whole bunch of older Studio Calico digi stamps to this page. The background on the cake photo was much too busy so I used the magic wand tool in PSE to erase it.


Because of this the other photos of the month is out of order chronologically. I find it unpractical to be rigid about chronological order. This is the first page of the month. More old digi stamps on this one!


The production of art pices and drawings is insane in our house. I'm sure it's the same at most houses with kids. Some you keep and some... Get lost at night when the artists sleep. It's impossible to keep them all, so I've started to photograph my favorites and add them to our PL album. Here's "Princess with glittery dress" by Nea.


Thank you for stopping by!

/Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I love all your layouts! Lots of inspiration there!

    Can you explain how you erase the background of a picture with the magic wand? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your response. I will make a blog post with screen dumps to explain!

      Delete