Wednesday, August 13, 2014

THE GOOD NEWS AND THE BAD

I think the bad news are quite obvious. We've all been shocked and saddened by the recent passing of Robin Williams. He was such a brilliant actor, doing both comedy, drama and voice acting. I cried several times yesterday seeing his picture and reading beautiful articles about him and quotes from his movies. He will be dearly missed!

I was feeling down the whole day yesterday after reading the news with my morning cup of tea. Last night I was in need of some happy news and boy did I get them! I can't tell you what it is, but the news involves one my very favorite scrappers. She is so incredibly talented and I'm a huge fan! I love her layouts and her blog. I predict many of you will be delighted to hear the news as well. I'm SO excited!

Today I am also sharing my very first layout with the Sandlot kit. Aren't these acetate alphas amazing? And I found just the pin to inspire me! Here's the pin: 


And here is the layout I made from it. The photos are taken on my daughter's 5th birthday. I'm completely objective in writing my title of course. ;P


/Magdalena

3 comments:

  1. Love both your inspiration piece and the layout you created from it! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous interpretation of the inspiration piece! Love it so! :)

    ReplyDelete