Tuesday, June 24, 2014

NEON LOVE

As promised. Third day in a row of blogging. Summer vacation does my crafting good! The page for today is all about our end-of-the-year picnic in the woods with our sons pre-school class. It's his last year and in the fall he'll be in school. I've covered the faces of their friends for privacy.


I love mixing up my page protector designs. It's one of the goals I had for 2014. This B-style design went well with my photos from this day. I started out making a page title on the photo of a patch of lily-of-the-valley flowers I found in the woods. Underneath the title I did all filler cards.

There's a lot more embellishing on the page than what I usually do. I got the Bonjour addon this month, which is all embellishments. Such a great idea! And the Bonjour kit was shock full of awesomeness.

Materials: SC Hello Hello kits and addons including digi stamps and printables, speach bubble digi brush from the SC Trendspotting class, Versafine ink, Hero Arts Neon Pink ink

/Magdalena

1 comment: