Monday, May 19, 2014

SWEET BOY

I have two layouts to share about our boy today. The first one I made for one of the SC NSD challenges - using kit leftovers. I had a few bits and pieces of paper that I handcut with my scissors and stitched across the bottom of the photo.


Materials: Bluegrass Farm scrapbook kit plus puffy hearts from Copper Mountain

The second layout uses a mix of the new Camelot kit and addons. The photo is printed on matte presentation paper, and I really liked how easy it was to stamp on. When stamping on regular photo paper I never get clean print even when using Stazzon. 


Materials: Camelot scrapbook kits plus Arthur addon kit, yellow enamel dots from old Tabasco addon, Mister Huey's in inky black and Versafine stamp pad in onyx black, Fiskars small star punch

There's a sequin shaker window below the photo, but it's a bit hard to see in the picture. I liked how I was able to match the colors of his shirt to papers from the scrapbook kit.

I also love my boy with no front teeth! 

/Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. Oh I remember my tooth gap! Both spreads are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE both of these, beautiful designs :)

    ReplyDelete