Saturday, May 31, 2014

Long time no see

Last weekend I met up with two friends I haven't seen since high school. The very early 90'ies in other words. (Yep, just dated myself there.) We also had some very warm weather. This page is actually page number eight for May, but you'll have to wait until Monday to see page number seven. I created it for the monthly "12 in 14" challenge by Nina Christensen and the Stromsvigt DT. By the way, there's still time to enter the challenge for April - which was using washi tape. See link to the right!


I really love the "Pictures and words no 9" templates and digi brushes by Paislee Press. I took some inspiration from one of the templates in the pack when creating the top right card. The summer fun digi brush comes from this month's SC kit "Hello Hello". So does the celebrate summer brush that I used on the photo to the left.

Enjoy the weekand and see you on Monday!

/Magdalena

1 comment: