Wednesday, April 23, 2014

APRIL PL CONTINUED

It's been quiet here since Thursday because I became ill with the flu on Friday. It has a hold on me still, almost a full week now. I'm mostly in bed and I'm so bored! Trying to catch up on some old TV-series. My eyes are too tired to read anything. If I take some pain relievers I am able to stay up for an hour or two, so that's what I'm doing now. 

Here are two PL pages I made last week:



I have committed to making eight pages with the SC Bluegrass Farm kit, so this means I'm half way there. We actually celebrated Easter on Long Friday this year but for some reason I took no pictures at all. I'm so angry with myself! It totally slipped my mind until every had gone home. After they left, I took a nap and then woke up with the flu. So I guess maybe that had something to do with me forgetting to take pics. These are all the photos I managed to put together. The picture of the eggs is from an ad. I put this page together an hour at a time during four days or so.


In Sweden we go "trick or treating" on Easter. The children dress up as witches and make Easter cards that they bring to their neighbours, hoping for sweets in return. Traditionally the little witches carry a coffee pot to collect the sweets in. That's what the top left picture is. But my daughter and her friend didn't want to be witches so they dressed up as prinsesses instead. They wouldn't let me paint their faces the traditional way either. My dressed up a bit more traditionally in my father's old hat, but he didn't want facepaint either. Hey, at least they looked cute!

Happy belated Easter everyone!

/Magdalena 

1 comment: