Wednesday, March 12, 2014

CHANGE OF PLANS

There has been a change of plans with the unpacking of the kit video. Due to the unpredictability of 4-yearolds the video has been postponed to next month. Let's hope for better luck in April!

There was also a change of plans with this layout. It was finished as a 12x12, with a title using the green foam thickers in the SC Office Hours kit, but I didn't like the title placement (which was to the far left) and the fact that the thickers were the brightest thing on the page. They took away from the photo. So I cut it down to letter size. Which forced me to reprint the tag because the former one was now too long. Then I had to reprint the tag again because of a silly misspelling. 

Luckily it turned out to be worth it. I love the layout and the story it tells. My son has asked for a baby brother for years, and he's not getting one. Luckily he just got two baby cousins instead. He was so excited to go see my sister's baby for the first time. He was so proud to get to hold him, and he had this big smile on his face and kept caressing the baby's cheeks. So sweet! He would hardly give him up when it was time for a snack. (He later ended up eating five cinnamon rolls in one sitting, but that's another story.)



/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment