Tuesday, March 18, 2014

ACCIDENTAL TWOPAGER

I've been trying lots of new things lately. First it was two layout with crazy floral paper, and now I've made a twopager. My third since I started scrapbooking in 2008. The first two were for challenges. This one made it self accidentally.





I finished the page on the right first. The photos took up a bit more space than I had planned, so I couldn't fit in any journaling. After I decided I had to make another page it took my a while to figure out how I wanted the second page. I wanted the two pages to feel like one layout, but I didn't want it too matchy matchy. I tried adding patterned paper to the cardstock and another golden clip, but it was too much to fit my style. So I ended up just using the tag with that bottom stripe and then bringing in a bit of yellow with the stitched button. I really like the result. I'll have to make more twopagers in the future.

/Magdalena

2 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely AWESOME, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea, it makes such a bold statement to have the page with just the tag on it!

    ReplyDelete