Sunday, February 2, 2014

The last of january PL

Just finished my January PL pages. I had a lot of journaling that I wanted to add,so I dug up a few older SC PL cards with lots of room for writing. I wanted to focus on both the light blue and the midnight blue colors in the Copper Mountain kit so I also pulled a few cards from my stash that matched those. I then brought in a bit of pink and repeated both the circle and heart shapes several times. I love the little veneer circle that says READ that came in the High Point addon. The natural wood color didn't go with the rest of the colors in the spread though, so I embossed it with gold glitter zing. 




Now I'm looking forwards to the Sugar Rush kit arriving, because my Copper Mountain PL kit is no more!

/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment