Sunday, August 4, 2013

More PL

As I was doing my January PL page I was having a bit of a dejavu feeling. I finished the page, and continued on to February. As I was looking through my photos deciding what to print, the dejavu got stronger. And I thought "No, it's not dejavu. I HAVE printed these pictures before." So I go back and take my album out and yes. I had already done January and February. 

I like the new January page much better so I tried to rescue a few PL cards from the old page, but it didn't really go well. Now I feel so wasteful! Argh! Mad at myself for being senile.

So here they are. The re-made pages...



Materials: SC PL kits "Roundabout" and "Valley High", tags from Bananafish Studio, printables and digi stamps from Studio Calico, additional stamps from Ali Edwards Tecnique Tuesday and the SC "Inked" class

I wanted to the photo from my son's birthday party but it was so busy, it didn't fit in. So I uploaded it to Picmonkey and edited it to B&W except for the balloons. I love the effect!

/Magdalena

1 comment: