Monday, August 19, 2013

Back in 2011

When buying kits I like to be in controle of how many projects I get from each kit. I want to feel that I'm getting my money's worth! So I keep a file on my laptop that has three files inside that says 2011, 2012 and 2013. Within those files I have files with the names of all the Studio Calico kits for that year. And that's where I keep the photos of all the projects I've made using the kits. It's fun to go back and look at what I made then and how the kits have changed. And to see if I have changed! Going back and looking at some of the layouts I didn't like that much at the time, I now realize I don't care so much about that anymore. I read the journaling and remember the stories instead. 

But still, I decided to share my favorite projects from 2011. I started my sub with Paper Moon. My favorite kit from 2011 was Field Guide.







Picking these out made me realize I really should focus on the simple layouts, because those are the ones I like best. I will be sharing my 2012 favorites later in the week!

/Magdalena

3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS projects, I LOVE your clean, cool style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of layouts, I especially love the first and third ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple layouts are the best and (most time consuming) for me! LD love your work, Magdalena!

    ReplyDelete