Sunday, July 14, 2013

Banana cheesecake and PL

We made an awesome banana cheesecake for my husband's birthday in June and I wanted to share the recipe.


Frozen banana cheesecake

Crumble 14 graham crackers and mix with 125 grams of melted butter. Cover the bottom of a pie dish with a detachable bottom with the crumbs and butter. Mash 4 bananas. Mix the bananas with 1 tbs lime juice, 400 grams of cream cheese, 1/2 cup of sourcream and 1 cup brown sugar. Mix well and pour into pie dish. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 hours. Take the cheesecake out of the freezer 30-60 minutes before serving. Cover with strawberries.

Here are my June Project Life pages:





/Magdalena

1 comment:

  1. Mmm I love all the orange in the first PL spread. Delish! And lovely photos throughout.

    I'll have to try that recipe too. ^^

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete