Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stromsvigt DT

I have some exciting news for you! Nina Christensen has invited me, together with Margrethe Aas Johnsen, to be part of the DT for Stromsvigt Design. I've already worked with some of her woodblock stamps. And there is more awesomeness on the way, so stay tuned!





Find the stamps I used in Nina's Etsy shop. Other materials are from Studio Calico's Planetarium kit and add-ons. The black ink is Versafine and the yellow is JBS.

Also visit the blogs of Nina and Margethe for more layouts and information.

/Magdalena

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! You do awesome stuff! TOtally deserve this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjempeflotte layouter, Magdalena! Gleder meg til å jobbe med deg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed with your layouts! I love them and I so need to learn to do that cool minimalistic look. <3

    I'm just so happy that you want to be part of the team. Thank you! Can't wait to see where this takes us. ^_^

    ReplyDelete