Monday, April 22, 2013

Layouts and a class

My SC April kit arrived faster than any other kit has, in the 2 years I've been a subber. Let's hope this is the future! I missed pre-sale so I only have the scrapbook and PL kits. They have been great to work with.





The second layout is a lift of Jen Jockisch, that I did for one of the LOAW challenges this month.

I also have some FUN news to share. I am one of the contributors to a mini book workshop by rukristin papercrafts that opens up on May 1st. You can find more info right here! All of the contributors will have a spot in the class to give away on their blogs. So stay tuned! Here is a sneak of the fab mini I made:


Purchase the class to flip through the full album!

/Magdalena

3 comments:

  1. love it Magdalena!!! I can't wait to see the entire thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, looks awesome. I am thinking I might need to join this class, so many fun sneaks showing up on blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful. I love the little cluster on the first using the tag and washi.

    ReplyDelete