Monday, July 2, 2012

This and that

The So Cal Member picks video on Studio Calico went on air yesterday. My rainbow layout and many other awesome layouts is featured. Thank you! Here it is if you want to watch it.

I've also made two more layouts that I haven't shared. The first one is called Poupup Icecream:



I laughed so hard when I looked through my photos and found the one on the left. She was truly fascinated by her first popup icecream.I splattered the background with Mister Huey's in Sunshine, Leaf and Clay.

The next one is called Burgers with all the toppings:



I just love chevron PP for making arrows. And this natural string suits me so much better than Baker's twine, which I have a hard time using.

/Magdalena

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the way you used the Heidi Swapp flag in the second layout. I have been wracking my brains for a way to use them. Thanks for the inspiration. The photos on the first layout are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo amazing. Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pages! Great layering with the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kjekke layouter! :D Digger stilen din!

    ReplyDelete