Sunday, July 29, 2012

So Cal again

This layout by Ginny inspired me to take out my So Cal kit again and use my last Heidi Swapp banner in my title. I googled "quote discover" and came up with this:




I really loved all the alphas in this kit, so I liked getting all them on one layout. I was out of the letter L in the graph thickers, so I turned a number 1 upside down. I also added the Yearbook promo card that came in the box. I misted the ampersand with one tiny spray of Clay and then lots of Shine Mister Huey's. I've noticed it warps your paper, but maybe that's because you use more of shine than of the other mists?

When I had my So Cal kit out I kept going and made one more. I pieced together all the bits I had left at the bottom of the paper. I still thought something was missing, so I took the Elmwood Park graph stamp and stamped a random background behind the photos.




So did you get what you wanted at reveal this month? I got add-ons 1 and 3 and some aqua ink and ZING.

/Magdalena

10 comments:

  1. Cute layouts! I love the details and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty layouts. Love the random stamping in the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts! I might scraplift your second one I like the way you used the strips of paper on it and the stamp.

    I also got add-ons 1 and 3 this month along with two rolls of washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my these are awesome! Love all of the sayings, the layers on the first and love the design on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love both of these. I love the way you used the stamp on number two. Mine is still in the packet! That quote is perfect and I love the mixture of fonts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så snygga Magdalena! Älskar stämplingen!
    Jag fick add-on 2, precis som jag ville, och så två album och plstfickor....det går åt...
    Hoppas allt är bra!
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO's. I especially like the discover LO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Härliga busiga (wimsy) layouter ♥ mycket inspirerande

    ReplyDelete