Monday, July 16, 2012

Elmwood Park

So it finally arrived! I'm really noticing a difference since becoming a Rewards member. The kit turns up 2-3 days earlier than before. I really wanted add-ons 2 and 4 this month, but I missed out on #2 even though I was on time both for pre-sale and reveal. Crazy! So instead I've purchased some of the products in other places. I laso caved in on add-on 1 since it was still around, and I needed to fill up my cart for free shipping.

I usually start out working with one of the add-ons. If I need to I add things from the other kits as well. This month I started out with add-on 4.



The second layout I've made is lift of a Melissa Mann layout from her SC guest DT gallery. I made for July's LOAW challenge #1.



/Magdalena

4 comments:

  1. you're on a roll I see! loving your style Magdalena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I favorited BOTH those layouts... :)
    Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tone on tone with the embellies on paper on the second layout!! Good job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so amazing, I really love your style!

    ReplyDelete