Monday, May 7, 2012

Week in the life 2012

WITL1WITL2WITL3WITL4WITL5WITL6
WITL7WITL8WITL9WITL10WITL12WITL13
WITL14WITL15WITL16WITL17WITL18WITL19
WITL20WITL21WITL22

Week in the life 2012, a set on Flickr.
This is my Week in the life 2012. I kept it simple and reptitive to make sure I finished it. For me it's right away or not at all! I've made every day the same except for Sunday, when I had more story to tell.

Every day has a front page and a baseball cards page protector that I cut down to size. Most of my supplies are from the SC kit City of Lights. I've also added a few things from my stash, like the Tim Holtz D-shape binding rings. I've stamped with Studio Calico's Weekdays stamp set and some wonderful Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards stamps, also a few various SC kit stamps. There are also a few SMASH items like envelopes and pockets in there.

I hope you enjoy my album and are able to find something inspiring in there!

/Magdalena

5 comments:

  1. Your "Week in the life"-mini is sooooo cool. Great design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så snygg design! Älskar din idé!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your WITL

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks awesome, hope to do this one year! xo

    ReplyDelete