Sunday, January 29, 2012

CHA challenges at Studio Calico

Starting this Saturday and running a week are the CHA challenges at Studio Calico. There are 10 different challenges created by different members of the DT, and each one has a prize of a $5 SC shop credit. If you take part in all 10 challenges you could win a prize of $50 worth of products from the new SC lines!!! I find it a good idea to keep track of my challenges. I could do it in a notebook or I could do it right here, maybe for someone else to enjoy as well. I will list the challenges here, and during the week I will update this post as I make new projects. My plan is to make all 10 challenges. Are you with me?
The challenges:

Nik's Journaling Spot challenge My CHA-ganza challenge is to use a JOURNALING SPOT/CARD on a layout/project!!
Same as for Susan's and Dawn's challenges
Stephanie's doily challenge That's right DOILIES. you all know i hoard doilies and use them on almost everything. now it's your turn. use a doily on a layout or card. use all of a doily, part of a doily, or use a doily as a mask. punch, mist, scrunch, ruffle, layer. any doily, any way.




Lisa's Mask Challenge
Use a diecut (pre made, or make your own!) as a mask for mist or paint.




Susan's get punchy challenge
Get Punchy with a Card! Use 4 or more different punches to create, embellish, or adorn a card!


Laura's challenge
use journaling from something you've written electronically (a text, e-mail, tweet, facebook status, blog post, anything!)




Dawn's diecut washi challenge Dawn's Die Cut Washi Challenge -- die cut washi covered card stock to create washi shapes to use on a card/layout!! can use scissors or a punch too.
Same as Nik's and Susan's challenges

Davinie's stitching challenge Time to put that needle and thread to good use. Using either your sewing machine or a needle and thread, use stitchery to create texture or an embellishment for your layout or card. Not sure what I mean? Check out my "A Moment" layout from the County Fair gallery.



Jen's layering challenge
I want to see as many layers as possible on your page for this challenge! Layer paper, embellishments, ribbon, pictures, whatever works for you. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

For now it's the same layout as the one for Steph's doily challenge. We'll see if I get the time to make another one special for this.

Kelly N's challenge
Use a circular photo, buttons, and polka dots on your layout





Tina's stamping challenge You must use a minimum of 2 stamps AND make it your focal point. Let's get inky!


Happy creating!
/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment