Friday, November 25, 2011

December Daily foundation pages done!

My December DailySideCoverIntroSMASH calendar pocketIntro multipocket
123456
7Second multipocket9101112
1314Third multipocket161718

Last night I finished all my number pages. Then I punched holes and bound them together with some Tim Holtz D-rings. They feel a little big right now, but I figure I need to leave some space for filling up the album.

If you have seen the pages I posted earlier you'll notice a few changes. The biggest change I made from ,my original plans is that I will not add any craft calendar pages at all. I'll just add my photos and journaling to the number pages. If I need additional space on some dates, I'll add extra pages then.

I didn't worry about stiching or brads going through the paper because I'll just cover them with photos later. And yes, I did notice that the pages 17 and 18 were in the wrong order. I'll fix that, too.

Here are all the pages in my Flickr Gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment