Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Studio Calico kit on sale!

My shopping list this month:
  • Crop Bags
  • JBS Stick Candy Dye Ink
  • More Gray
  • More Kraft
  • More Vanilla
  • Tatting add-on #3
  • Woodgrain Thickers - the exclusive American Crafts ones from Glee Club. I'm so happy about this purchase!
  • Border Stickers - the exclusive Sassafras ones from Glee Club
  • Calendar SMASH Pockets
That's it. So far... :D My middle name is Multiple check-outs. I'm considering some JBS Chewing Gum ink. I went back and forth with the December Daily add-on for the longest time, but then decided not to get it. It's just too pricey for me. I'll make my own. I need to put a dent in my stash anyways. I loved the stamps in add-ons 1 and 2, but I didn't like the rest of the enough to justify buying the entire kits. So that left room for lots of shop items instead. Yay! I'm so happy those woodgrain thickers were in the shop this month. They are amazing, and I'm all out of A's and N's.
So what did you get?

/Magdalena

 

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of fun goodies! You're going to get some great mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vad mycket roligt du köpte! För mig blev det också add-on 3 och en embossingfön i första utchecket. I andra add-on 2 och zing embossingpulver grapefruit. Får se om det stannar vid det...

    Kram Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Härligt! Jag trodde inte att jag skulle göra det, men jag köpte faktiskt December Daily, blev sugen och tyckte om att det var ett album med och så Pin Cushion plus add-on pattern paper... sedan är jag nöjd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Å, vad kul! Hoppas att du delar med dig på din blogg. Vill jättegärna se!

    ReplyDelete