Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another "happy mail" opening

I've decided to make it a tradition that my daughter show off the new Studio Calico kit.She loves opening the box with me, and gets all excited when she sees that it's arrived.

"Open it, mamma!"
And she's in her jammies this time, too.

"Is there something in it?"

"Yay, it's full of fun stuff!"
All the bags with my JBS Lemon drop ink on top.
(And one huge zucchini in the background...
Homegrown by my brother :D)


The bags laid out.
Little girl making sure to document it all.
That's her own idea that, to go get her toy camera.
So cute!

The main kit.
 This time my girl favored the exclusive chipboard butterflies.
I wasn't nice enough to open them for her, though...

Meadow lark add-on.
Those buttons are the best!
I already used some.

Almanac add-on.
I can't even pick my fave part of this.
I LOVE every little piece!

I already uploaded my first "Field Club" layout to the Studio Calico gallery right here!

/Magdalena

1 comment: