Thursday, September 22, 2011

Me A to Z

A. Age: 38
B. Bed size: Queen I guess? 160 cm, mostly shared with my son :)

C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning out the hair trap in the drain
D. Dogs: Sure, they're cute, but I don't want one. It's waaaay too much work.
E. Essential start to your day: Reading the morning newspaper

F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, but I don't wear much jewellery
H. Height: 5’3"
I. Instruments you play: I used to take guitar lessons, and play in class (I'm a teacher) but it was a while ago. I probably forgot most of it.

J. Job title: Teacher
K. Kids: Boy 3,5 y.o and girl 2 y.o
L. Live: Outside Uppsala, Sweden
M. Mother’s name: Birgitta
N. Nicknames: Nope, don't want one. I like
my name the way it is!
O. Overnight hospital stays: Three. One appendix and 2 children taken out.
P. Pet peeves: Stereotypes, missused words

Q. Quote from a movie: Anything from Wayne's World. I pretty much know the whole movie dialogue :D
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: One much older sister by my dad, one much younger brother and one sister by my mom, and one same age stepsister.

U. Underwear: Love grannies :D
V. Vegetable you hate: None, that I can think of. Not a big fan of meat though.

W. What makes you run late: Too small clothes (or too big me?)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Tons, I love to cook and bake. My fave right now is Koosmali, a spicy Indian carrot sallad.

Z. Zoo animal: The ones that gross me out, I love the bugs and such at the aquarium.

1 comment: