Saturday, September 3, 2011

Creating in my sleep

This design for a layout came to me in my sleep last night. This probably means I should sleep more :D I love how it turned out! I first envisioned confetti coming out of the envelope but when I opened up Mind the Gap, my eyes fell on this pretty feather print paper from Sassafras. Perfect! The title 5208 is my son's birth date. The journaling reads : "The world just became a little better, a bit more beautiful and a bit more full of love. Welcome to earth my angel. You are so longed for."




Material: Studio Calico Mind the gap kit, American Crafts thickers


Sweet dreams!
/Magdalena

3 comments:

  1. Den här layout är så underbar!!!
    Undrar om jag också kan drömma ihop några som blir så här bra?! ;)

    Gillar ditt nya piff här på sidan!!

    ReplyDelete