Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sharing my inspiration


I thought it would be fun to share my inspiration for how one of my layouts came about. I have been using the frame for the wood veneer stars as a misting mask. After I had used it I just put it aside, as it so happened it landed on top of my SC Boardwalk kit papers. I glanced over and saw this! Isn't it pretty? I took a photo of it to use for a future layout. This is what I made:





Materials: SC Boardwalk kit, Tim Holtz film strip ribbon, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, SC wood veneer stars used as mask for cutting out the star peep holes

And, can I just, ask who else did not realize those tiny print Cosmo Cricket stickers are transparent? I thought they were red on white until I started removing them from the package. I LOVE them now!!!

/Magdalena

No comments:

Post a Comment