Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Retro feel

I loved the floral Sassafras PP that came in the Studio Calco kit this month. I used it as a background for a layout. It really gave me the impression of 50's bathroom wallaper, the exclusive Crate Paper PP felt like the bathroom tiles and the Crate Paper "Farm house" ribbon was like the tie for the shower curtain. Love it!


Materials: SC "Boardwalk" kit, SC wood veneer alphas, Tim Holtz Ranger ink refiller in "Walnut stain", Crate Paper "Farm house" ribbon, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, machine stitching

I want to show you another picture as well. This is my 2 y.o. daughter proving she's a scrapper's daughter. :D She grabbed this layout off my scrap table and her toy camera and said "Tot" (meaning picture)and walked outside to pretend photographing it on the ground, just like I do. So cute!


/Magdalena

1 comment: