Sunday, August 28, 2011

Doing my best to kill Boardwalk

I'm trying my hardest to use up all of the wonderful products I recieved in Studio Calico's Boardwalk kit.This is a layout I made for LOAW challenge number 4. The inspo piece was this:


I, too, decided to make a shape out of circles. I punched and cut out a whole bunch of circles, and was intending to adhere them in the shape of a number 2. It didn't look right to me though, so I just let the circles flow over the page, like this:



I love love love the Martha Stewart sunburst punch! I also intended to outline all of the smooth circles in white gel pen, but it ran out of ink. Either way I love how this page turned out.

/Magdalena

3 comments:

  1. I love the way this turned out! I also have that Martha punch and I LOVE it!! I really want to particpate in this challenge, I have some ideas running through my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!!I loved !!
    This is my first time in here and I love your blog everything in here is so nice so many things to inpired!!
    I´m follower now.
    I wish a wonderful week.
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete