Monday, June 13, 2011

First kit has arrived!!!

I'm SO excited! My first Studio Calico kit ever just arrived. I was so excited to open the box my heart was racing and I had flutters in my stomach. I'm like a kid at X-mas :D Follow the reveal...
THE BOX! Slightly damaged, nothing broken...
The bags inside! I got the Raygun add-on. I SO wanted that filmstrip stamp from Countdown and the fantastic Smash tape from Stardust, but they were sold out. At least I can get the tape as soon as SC stocks up on it again.
The main kit. My favorite parts of this is that AMAZING diecut paper from OA, the red number paper from SC and those cute little yellow buttons. Still waiting for the SMASH products...
The Raygun add-on! Favorite parts are the number brads, the Return voyage pp from OA you see peeking out here and that tiny raygun stamp. I know exactly what photo to use the stamp with. 
NOW: The BAD news. Our PC crashed yesterday due to a thunder storm. Our new PC wont be delivered until Thursday, meaning I can't print any photos until Thursday at the earliest. Probably not until Friday, since most of Thursday night will mostly be installing and re-installing everything.

/Magdalena

4 comments:

  1. Visst är det underbart när paketet kommer!!! :) Såg ditt inlägg och sprang ut till brevlådan, där låg min avi också... så snart ska jag hämta mitt paket med! Jippie! :D Ser fram emot dina layouter! :D

    kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vad glad jag blir att du tittar in här! Jag kommer över och spanar på ditt med. Du är så SJUKT duktig! Jag hade sån tur att jag var hemma när brevbäraren kom, så jag fick paketet i handen. Yay!/Magdalena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab kit for your first time! I've ordered the Ray gun add on too! I cant wait for mine to arrive :) Happy scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a wonderful kit. Ive just recieved mine and the Countdown add on. Happy scrapping x

    ReplyDelete